Ruth Chris Steak and Marie Claire Partner to Celebrate Female Entrepreneurs
The largest upscale steak house company in the world, with over 130 restaurant locations around the globe is revealing its story and showing appreciation for fellow female entrepreneurs.
The New Orleans founded steak house Ruth Chris was started by Ruth Fertel who was a single, working mother that mortgaged her home to buy the neighborhood steak house.
With hard work and perseverance she transformed this neighborhood steak house into what is known today as Ruth Chris Steak House.
Her story has inspired many female entrepreneurs around the globe as well Marie Claire which has decided to partner with Ruth Chris for a Women in Business Speaker series. They will be honoring and celebrating Female Entrepreneurs with 12 networking and speaking engagements in eight select cities nationwide.
· New York (5/7) – Alexa von Tobel (LearnVest) & Joanna Coles (Marie Claire)
· Pasadena, Calif. (5/24) – Jenny Fleiss (Rent the Runway)
· San Francisco (6/11) – Jenn Hyman (Rent the Runway)
· Winter Park (6/14) – Alexis Maybank (Gilt Groupe)
· Chicago (9/19) – Jenny Hyman & Jenny Fleiss (Rent the Runway)
· San Francisco (10/15) – Leslie Blodgett (Bare Escentuals)
· Pasadena, Calif. (10/16) – Jeanine Lobell (Stila)
Do you want to attend? Each engagement will be hosted at a Ruth’s Chris Steak House and feature signature menu items along with Veuve Clicquot Champagne.
The Women in Business speaker event will kick off in New York on May 7 where Joanna Coles, Marie Claire’s editor-in-chief, will host a live Q&A with Alexa von Tobel, founder and CEO of LearnVest.
For female entrepreneurs all around the globe, this is a great event to attend as you will have the opportunity to network along with share your entrepreneurial spirit.
In Ruth’s words, ‘Do what you love and love what you do.‘
See you there!
For more information on the Women in Business speaker series,
please visit: www.ruthschris.com/women or follow them on Twitter at #ruthschriswomen.